Our Vision is to connect all residents and businesses, by developing formal and informal networking and business relationships, working and living as One Community. We also strive to care about each other, share information and assist one another where possible, to make a difference in our Community.
Our Mission is to create a platform where all Jhb South residents, organisations, forums, charities, clubs, schools and businesses can support, promote, communicate and network with one another, building a South we can all be proud to be part of.
|ONLINE DIRECTORY:||PRINTED DIRECTORY:|
|www.jhbsouth.co.za Website||Bi-Annual Magazine|
As a business in the Jhb South and Alberton area, you can list or advertise your business on our Website.
- Register as a Resident
- List your Business on our Directory
- List your Community Organistaion on our Directory
- List your Event on our Events Calendar
- Publish your Press Release on our Home Page
- Advertise your Business
- E-mail Advertising to the Database
|As a business in the Jhb South and Alberton area, you can list or advertise your business in our Bi-annual printed Magazine Directory. Each Magazine has a shelf life of 6 months.
The Magazine is an A4 publication consisting of 100 pages. 10 000 copies are printed per edition and strategically distributed to coffee shops, shopping centres, businesses, doctors rooms, schools and guest houses in the Jhb South and Alberton areas.
Upgrade your FREE Business/Community Partner Listing with the following additions:
Add your business Logo, Address, Contact Person Name, Cell, Email address etc, plus 200 key words describing your business. We include a link to your website and we include a gallery for up to 10 images. This listing will display where your business in located using Google maps with downloadable map/directions to your business, so visitors can find you.
Premium Business and Community Partners will be invited to business networking events and be entitled to special discount offers offered by the JhbSouth website from time to time including invites to get involved in the JhbSouth promotional/fundraising Events that can help you market and create awareness of your business/organisation whilst giving back and making a difference in our Community.
Cost starts at R40 per month and decreases depending on the months chosen.
- 3 months - R120
- 6 months - R220 (save R20)
- 12 months - R420 (save R60)
Strategically place a BANNER advert on our website. Various options and placements availble. We has 5 banner options to choose from starting at R80per month.
We can send your E-mail advert to our database of 10,000+ residents and businesses in Jhb South and Alberton areas. This affordable direct marketing is very effective, customised and targeted, reaching possible customers in their inbox.
One standard E-Mail costs as little as R500.
We also offer a bundle of THREE scheduled E-Mails at R1250 (Save R250).
Purchase an Advertising Bundle Package and SAVE!
*Slide banner is not included in a bundle offer. All bundles can be paid off over a 3 Month Period.
|FP (Full Page)||R 3,950|
|FP PRIME (Full Page)||R 4,950|
|Back Page||R 6,950|
|Article / Advertorial _ (History of the Area)||R 3,500|
|1/2 Page Advert||R 2,500|
|1/4 Page Advert||R 1,750|
|1/5 Advert||R 950|
|1/12 Advert (Directory)||R 650|
|Shopping Centre Listings|
|Shopping Centre - Full Page||R 3,950|
|Shopping Centre - Tenants Listings - each||R 95|
* All the above adverts include a free 6 months PREMIUM listing on JhbSouth's website: www.jhbsouth.co.za A 10% discount will apply if booking adverts in the October 2012 and the April 2012 issues. Prices are subject to change without notice.
|How to advertise in the JHB South Magazine - 5 Easy Steps|
* Adverts to be supplied as PDF files, CMYK (300dpi) & colour proof.
* All fonts to be converted to paths and PDF made using Adobe Acrobat Distiller.
* Include 5mm bleed on all sides.
* Make_up of material upon request _ please add a 15% design fee.
Terms and Conditions:
* Full payment is required on or before "booking and payment' deadline listed above.
* Rates exclude agency commission and include VAT.
* If no colour proof is supplied with the advertising material, JHB South cannot accept any responsibility as to the correctness of the final printed matter.
Alberton City Shopping Centre
Apple Tree - Alberton
Aspen Hills Nature Estate
Bassonia Rock Estate
Cafe Rossini - Meyersdal Mall
Cafe Rossini - Meyersdal Square
Eye of Africa Golf Estate
Glenvista Country Club
Glenvista High School
Kenton Primary School
Le Cozmo Guesthouse
Leeways Garden Centre
Lemon Tree Shopping Centre
Meyersdal Eco Estate
Meyersdal Nature Estate
Mugg & Bean Panorama Centre
Nino's Cafe - Columbine Square
Reading Country Club
Rietvlei Zoo Farm
Rifle Range Garden Centre
The Boma - Alberton
The Glen Shopping Centre
Thaba ya Batswana
Tree House Tea Garden - Pavilion Nursery